Compact, easy to use and made of heavy duty materials. Use the strapping at the full 10′ or shorten it up to 5′. The Rockhopper Fishing Really Tough Fish Stringer is the result of many, many years of experimenting and testing. Designed to withstand the sharpest teeth. We took a trip to the Maine Coast and worked up this video about the stringer. Here’s Barry, Chief Rockhopper, demonstrating the features and how to use them.
- Includes Belt Clip and Stringer.
- All metal parts are 316 stainless steel
- Tig welded
- Wire gated 1/4 inch harness clip is welded with SS rod in two places
- Belt slide is 18 gauge SS, welded completely closed and large enough for up to any 2 inch belt.
- Stringer is 1/4″ x 1/2″ SS bar.
- Strap is 10 feet of nylon webbing with a tensile strength of 3,000 lbs. per running inch.
- Strap is connected to the bar and ring with 3 bar tacks at 1200 lbs. per bar tack.
- Locally Made in New England
- Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.